Thursday, January 14, 2010

Renee Zellweger with Prada, Tough?

There is one thing that we have repeated for so many times, that is, Renee Zellweger is strange in dressing. It is no denying that she looks perfect and brilliant in some parties and on some occasions. But sometimes she is most likely clad in some sleek Carolina Herrera creation.

Renee Zellweger wear a Prada bag

There was one time when Renee Zellweger carried two bags together with her. That time, she look peak. It might be a result of the relationship between the composition of brown top with black trousers. The color combination itself is no longer attractive. I only want to say her whole outfit didn't necesserily to form a contrast with her handbags. We know how luxurious the handbags were. Even if I were to carry only one, I will ensure that I would somehow seem noble, even though I wear casual clothes.

Here, for example, in the picture you see that she’s toting a chic and classic black leather Prada Cross-Body Tote, yet her whole outfit does not get along well with the wonderfully simple tote. Her outfit seems that it is proper for a light hiking but not hanging about LA. I didn't mean that I’m opposed to her outfits. As a matter of fact, I am a person who likes hiking. The problem is that I will not wear that kind of clothes or outfit when fooling around the downtown.

I know that actress Renee Zellweger keeps it casual while shopping. That is her way. But why? I am not the one that wants all celebrities to be impeccably chic and modern at all times. But the point is that as a fashion consumer, I want to see some good examples on how to dress and how to buy. I just want to define all my ideas wrong here, and I might not think that I think that Renee Zellweger's dressing style is rough and weird. Maybe it’s just a unique Renee. What is your opinion?