Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rachel Bilson with Chanel

When I first sight at these photoes, Sigh, I want to like this look, but I just can’t. I really can’t. Rachel Bilson is such a cute girl and she is usually spot on with her casual cool looks. However, there is something completely amiss with what she has going on here. Especially for her bad jeans with holes, this jeans made her outfit very bad looking. It is unsuitable for her other dress and accesories.

rachel bilson with chanel


Rachel was spotted leaving a hair salon in Beverly Hills, CA carrying a gorgeous Chanel Flap. It’s not often we see celebs carrying brown Chanel bags,she often take a Louis Vuitton one, so I give her a high-five for that. I also like her cozy looking sweater; it makes me want one too. These show her always style about casual. But that is about all I like. Her boyfriend jeans make her look way short. I’m not quite sure if it is because she’s rolled up the bottom of the jeans or perhaps it is because they are too baggy for her petite frame. At the same time, if that is all I can complain about, seems like her outfit isn’t that bad after all. But this jeans is really not matchable her outfit.