Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hong Kong Rank Among the List of Prada

Spokesman of Italian luxury brand Prada Group told AFP a few days ago that they are making a research of the most suitable market city among the world's major financial centers, including Milan, London and New York and Hong Kong. They all rank among the list.

Group spokesman said, Prada preparation for the listing plan has been lasted for several years, and they are studying, the dates are uncertain. It is not necessary to select as the market base in Milan, Italy, the world's financial centers are considered within the context of Hong Kong, London and New York. Until the most appropriate market environment, they will move to implement this major market.

As one of the most famous brand among Italian luxury goods industry, Prada family and the husband of Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli Group General Manager holds a 94.89% stake in Italian bank and Intesa Sanpaolo holds the remaining 5.11% stake. Group's brands include Prada, Miu Miu and Church's shoes and Car Shoe brands.

Hong Kong is the financial center that attracted the most listed companies in the world in 2009. Its financing capital was $ 31,800,000,000, of which the major is to enter the Asian market in Europe and North America, company. May the French cosmetics company L'Occitane (L'Occitane) on the choice of listing in Hong Kong to become the first French company in the local market.