Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Victoria Beckham and Her Crocodile Miel Hermes Birkin

I think I can easily number out how many times did Victoria Beckham carry bags of the other brands rather than Hermes Birkin maily because it was seldom the case. If I say you are going to see that Victoria Beckham with her Hermes Birkin, it is to say that she will be the foucs of a number of photographers that have no stable jobs.

For the past year, Victoria Beckham has been the spot in that she loves Hermes so much and she expresses her love everytime and everwhere. There is why I said that I thought I could easily number out how many times did Victoria Beckham carry bags of the other brands rather than Hermes in particular Birkin. For the most of time, she is together with her Birkin, all colors and all sizes.
As you can see, she is again with a Birkin when she is spotted reaching London Heathrow Airport. Have any idea about her Birkin? I mean the size. If you are a fan of Hermes or Birkin, you can easily tell it is  35cm. This one is crocodile Miel Hermes Birkin.

Crocodile Miel Hermes Birkin is one of the symbolic bags from the Hermes family. This Hermes Birkin bag is very feminine that reinvents the famous elements. With this feminine Birkin in hand, Victoria Beckham looked so fabulous with her black dress and sexy black stockings.