Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Louis Vuitton Speedy Sizes, Which Size Do You Like Best?

It is known to us all that Louis Vuitton is renowned for various kinds of products, especially the handbags. Speedy series are just one kind of designs among so many famous handbags. Here I have got three sizes Louis Vuitton Speedy handbags, which means you will definitely find the very right size for you. There are 25cm LV Monogram Canvas Speedy, 30cm LV Damier Canvas Speedy and 35cm LV Watercolor Speedy. Which on ewill you choose?

louis vuitton speedy trifecta bag


Anyway, Louis Vuitton Handbags is worthwhile. The first reason is that Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag goes with everything, from casual jeans to cocktail dress. The second reason is that Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag is made of calf skin and isof course good in use. Monogram canvas is lightweight, soft, strong and sturdy. Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag with it’s notorious monogram canvas and classic silhoette has been chic though times goes by. The last one is that Louis Vuitton Speedy Handbag is ideal for travel since it will hold all your belongings.

Personally speaking, I really like the 35. I don’t think I will choose the 40 though, its just too large for me. I love the character that the canvas has larger sizes though it has that nice slouch. 30 Speedy is also perfect. But maybe you would think for most Asian like you and I, you prefer the 25. It is not as slouchy as the monogram. Actually I had Speedy 25 Damier Ebene before. But I only carried it when I went out. The big bag was enough for my essentials, but too small when I used it to do some shopping outside.

In one sentence, I love Speedy bags. They are so classic and chic that is worth buying.